The mission of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee is to provide a means of communication between Berea College student-athletes and the administration of the Athletic Department. The intention of this collaboration is to enhance the student-athlete experience on our campus and to protect both the health and well-being of all student-athletes at Berea.
- To promote communication amongst athletic department personnel, faculty, college administration and student-athletes.
- To promote an understanding of the needs of Berea College student-athletes within the campus community, the conference and our national association.
- To solicit the input of student-athletes regarding proposed campus, conference and national legislation that has an effect on the student-athlete experience.
- To actively promote Berea College athletics to the campus community.
- To create an avenue for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees that discuss issues pertinent to student-athlete well-being both academically and athletically.
2018-19 SAAC Executive Board
Katherine Gonterman, President
Bethany Williams, Vice President
Hayley Clark, Interm-Secretary
2018-19 SAAC Representatives (Bold denotes Primary)
Kevin Kim, Coordinator of Athletic Events and Sports Information