Berea, KY - In the 2nd home match of the season against Transylvania University, Berea's Women came up short losing 3-6 overall but number 1 and 2 players Taylor Moyers and Trinity Goodman dominated both their singles and doubles matches. Playing at number 1 doubles Taylor Moyers and Trinity Goodman, turned in a blitzing performance with a 8-3 win. At number 2 Alicia Bedolla and Ashley Ferrell put in great effort but the Transylvania number 2 team was too strong for them defeating them 8-3. Berea's number 3 team debut for the first time, with Deshontanae Davis playing her very first Collegiate match with Bria Williams. They showed great energy and a positive attitude, playing very close games and points but just wasn't experienced enough to close those games out eventually falling to Transylvania 8-2.
(2) Kearstin Bruther/ Emily Fulkerson (TRANSY) def. Alicia Bedolla/Ashley Ferrell (BEREA) 8-3
(3) Sibei Lin/Lucy Herrington (TRANSY) def. Bria Williams/ Deshontanae Davis (BEREA) 8-2
(2) Trinity Goodman (BEREA) def. Madison Miles (TRANSY) 6-2, 6-0
(3) Lucy Herrington (TRANSY) def. Alicia Bedolla (BEREA) 6-1, 6-0
(4) Kearstin Bruther (TRANSY) def. Ashley Ferrell (BEREA) 6-0, 6-0
(5) Emily Fulkerson (TRANSY) def. Bria Williams (BEREA) 6-0, 6-1
(6) Sophie Head (TRANSY) def. Deshontanae Davis (BEREA) 6-0, 6-0